SPENDING TOO MUCH ON ACCOUNTING & OPERATIONS?
Our integrated approach will free your time and budget to focus on students and outcomes.
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Grant Reporting
- Board Liaison Services
- Compliance & Fund Accounting
- Server and Desktop Management
- Emergency Response
- Phone Support
- On-Site Support
- IT Strategy Consulting
- Proprietary Web Tools
- Scalable SaaS Solutions
- Mobile Apps
- Instructional Coaching
- Curriculum Mapping & Audits
- Special Education Support Services
- Transformation/Turn-Around Services
- Innovation & Personalized Learning
- Data Support Services for Assessment, Reporting & Compliance
- Assessment Data Aggregation & Linking Studies
- Predictive Modeling rooted in Academic + Non-Academic Factors
- Focusing in on Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
- Frameworks to Support Social and Emotional Learning (SEL)
- Multi-tiered System of Supports (MTSS)
- Restorative Justice
- Leadership Development
- Program Evaluation
Transom Education Solutions understands all partnerships are different. Managing over $57M in revenues for our Charter School Partners, we deliver industry leading solutions for accounting and compliance, all tailored to meet your specific needs.
We blend technology with industry experts and best practices to provide unparalleled services which address all of your accounting and compliance headaches. Our partnership frees up your time to focus on your core mission — serving students.
By eliminating the need to manage numerous service providers, we offer our all-in-one solution for a fraction of the price you pay today.
We regard personnel at Transom Education Solutions as key members of our team, and interact with them on many levels: monthly financial statement preparation, business performance benchmarking, budget planning and preparation. Being able to take advantage of the value-added services they provide, such as their on-demand reporting and daily cash reconciliation, is extremely advantageous to our organization. We benefit from these interactions by knowing that all will feature personalized service, professionalism and integrity.
These and other positive attributes solidify an already comfortable relationship and the proactive nature of their services assures that we are able to take a step back from day-to-day operations, in order to keep looking forward.
— AM, Operations and Finance Director, Charter School